Full-time Electro-Mechanical Technician
Green Bay, WI
The Electro-Mechanical technician plays a key role in getting our facility's to the state of the art condition they are in. They also keep the equipment up dated.
AK Pizza Crust has three production plants and one fabrication shop . Positions are full time with some weekends required. AK Pizza crust has an immediate opening on 2nd shift, the technician would train on 1st shift and slowly transition to 2nd shift once comfortable with the job. The Electro-Mechanical Technician will perform work at all three production facilities as needed.
Shifts & Locations
- 606 S. Fisk Street (West side)
- 3050 Walker Drive (East side)
- 1326 Cornell Road (Howard industrial park)
- Maintains, programs, troubleshoots and repairs electrical components and circuitry in a factory setting
- Utilizes electronic ladder and circuitry diagrams
- Installs, examines, replaces and/or repairs electrical components including wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, feeders, communication cables, coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures, etc.
- Measures, cuts, bends, bond assembles and installs electrical conduit
- Test for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- Install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices
Essential Job Requirements
- PLC programming experience preferred
- HMI programming experience with Allen Bradley Panel View 1000 and Panel View Plus screens a plus
- NEC Code Book experience required
- Ability to utilize electrical ladder diagrams, electronic circuitry diagrams, control wiring and related software
- Control wiring: PLC's, relays, timers, drives
- Ability to use related software
- Ability to work at heights (ladders, lifts) and in confined spaces on occasion
- Ability to tolerate hot and cold temperatures; some time spent in cold storage and/or near ovens
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, twist, and perform repetitive hand motion for 8-12 hour shift
- Ability to lift 50 pounds +/-
- Some overhead reaching, lifting
- Some use of ladders, stairs and step stools possible
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Dress code: GMP's required in the plant. Hairnets, beard nets, and uniforms are worn. No watches, jewelry, piercings, false fingernails or nail polish permitted. No dresses, skirts, shorts, capris, or pants with holes. New slip-resistant footwear is required; purchase voucher provided .
- Language skills: Requires the ability to understand and follow instructions and to communicate effectively one-on-one and in small groups
- Teamwork and a positive attitude are essential in keeping with our culture of respect
Zero Tolerance Drug Free, Alcohol Free Workplace. Applicants must be drug-free and able to pass a pre-employment drug test upon conditional job offer.
Starting Pay: $25.00 per hour
Perfect Attendance Bonus: qualify and earn an extra $.30 - $.60 per hour for every hour you work!
$250 New Hire Bonus!
+ $50 bonus after 40 hours
+ $50 bonus after 160 hours
+ $150 bonus after 480 hours
Qualify and earn an extra $.30 - $.60 for every hour you work!
Electro-Mechanical employees of AK Crust enjoy a truly amazing array of workplace benefits and perks. Generous benefits include:
- $1,000 Annual Tool Allowance
- $130 Annual Shoe Allowance
- $75 On Call Bonus
- 2 Hour Minimum Call In Bonus
- $250 New Hire Bonus
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Double Pay after 50 hours
- Shift differential pay
- Catered meals
- Free snacks
- On-site physical therapist
- Satellite radio in work areas
- Free massages
- Free uniforms
- FREE Dental (employee coverage)
- Health Insurance
- Vision Benefit
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation, up to 20 days per year!
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days
- PTO days
- Length of Service Awards
- Picnics, Parties, Family Events