IT Helpdesk Support Technician
Green Bay, WI
Alive & Kickin’ Pizza is looking to fill a full time Information Technology Helpdesk Support Technician position that will be the primary point of contact for all technical issues. Their duties will include assisting with employee questions and issues in relation to all IT matters, as well as escalating issues to the appropriate third-party resources. This employee would report to IT Manager.
Shifts & Locations
The Company operates three production plants and one fabrication shop in Green Bay. The Office of the IT Helpdesk will be held at the address below:
- 3050 Walker Drive (East side)
- Primary contact for all technical issues.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Liaison between employees and all technical support contacts, with direction from IT business analyst.
- Maintain, install, update, and troubleshoot network components and peripherals; copiers, printers, workstation terminals, VOIP phones, VPN networks.
- Ensure all support requests are fully documented.
- Create SOP documents for reoccurring technical issues and processes.
- Set up new laptop, surface, and ipads.
- Deactivate termed employee's active directory accounts.
- Maintain various links on company mobile devices.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associates degree, equivalent work experience or IT certifications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 0365, active directory, and Azure services.
- Proficient in Windows 7,8,10 OS.
- Working Knowledge of the following programs preferred but not required:
- Nova Time
- Aptean - Just Food ERP
- Copiers, printers, scanners
- texlynx Central labeling software
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate professionally with all levels of staff in various departments to gather needed information.
- Ability to mulitask, managing multiple priorities and projects independently.
- Available to assist with issues on all shifts as required.
- Must be a self-starter, proactive in solving problems, and able to take the lead on tasks with minimal direction.
Language skills: Requires the ability to understand and follow instructions and to communicate effectively one-on-one and in small groups. Teamwork and a positive attitude are essential in keeping with our culture of cooperation and respect.
Strong reading, writing, and basic math skills required.
Safety: Employees must comply with company Safe Practices. Slip-resistant footwear is required. the company provides a voucher for the purchase of safety shoes.
General: Employees will be expected to work to achieve company goals and to comply fully with all policies and procedures. Good attendance is required.
Drug Free Workplace: Pre-employment, Random, Post-Accident, and Reasonable Suspicion Drug & Alcohol Screening is strictly enforced.