Green Bay, WI
Alive & Kickin’ Pizza is looking to fill a full time System Administrator position. The System Administrator will design, implement, and maintain the organization's application systems, on premise servers and cloud infrastructure. As System Administrator you will provide architectural framework for information system development, maintenance, and enhancement efforts with a focus on security and reliability. The System Administrator will report to and work closely with the IT manager on road maps for applications and align development plans for the organization's infrastructure.
- Perform Windows server installation, upgrades, and migrations.
- Provide technical support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Admin for workplace management, EDR, VMware, privileged account management,, data encryption and other administrative applications.
- Create SOP documentation for reoccurring technical issues and processes for helpdesk.
- Manage Active Directory users, groups, computers, group policies, and security.
- System administration for local and cloud servers.
- Manage file shares and access.
- Architect project solutions and recommend technology roadmaps initiatives.
- Help train and assist IT team members with all procedures, troubleshooting techniques, and best practices.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associates degree, equivalent work experience or IT certifications.
- High level of knowledge of Microsoft 0365, active directory, and Azure services.
- High level of knowledge of Windows 8,10, 2012-2019 server OS.
- Experience as a Windows administrator in large complex enterprise.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate professionally with all levels of staff in various departments to gather needed information.
- Proactive- anticipates technology opportunities and issues, presents solutions, and leads execution.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to take the lead on tasks with minimal direction.
- Lifelong learner and forward thinking.
Preferred skills and Abilities:
- Experience with VMware and vSphere, or equivalent.
- Experience in automation scripting in Powershell and/or Python.
Language skills: Requires the ability to understand and follow instructions and to communicate effectively one-on-one and in small groups. Teamwork and a positive attitude are essential in keeping with our culture of cooperation and respect.
Strong reading, writing, and basic math skills required.
Safety: Employees must comply with company Safe Practices. Slip-resistant footwear is required. the company provides a voucher for the purchase of safety shoes.
General: Employees will be expected to work to achieve company goals and to comply fully with all policies and procedures. Good attendance is required.
Drug Free Workplace: Pre-employment, Random, Post-Accident, and Reasonable Suspicion Drug & Alcohol Screening is strictly enforced.