Doing More With Fewer Employees
The annual employee turnover rate in the restaurants and accommodations industry consistently holds at 70-80%.1
It’s a full-blown labor crisis that requires restaurant and foodservice operators to get creative when asking more of their already stretched teams.
Efficient Kitchen Operations: Doing More With Fewer Employees is part kitchen SOP manual and part operational reference guide for supporting and maximizing teamwork, offering practical advice on:
- Best practices that help alleviate back of the house pressure including how to:
- Manage menu offerings
- Leverage POS system capabilities
- Foster team communication and cross-training
- Pre-made dough balls and other ready-to-use product solutions that:
- Simplify handling and preparation
- Streamline storage and ingredient ordering
- Ensure pizza consistency and quality
Complete the form to access your copy now.
1Restaurant.org, Hospitality industry turnover rate ticked higher in 2018, March 9, 2019