What’s 400,000 square feet and soon to be chock-full of thousands of the latest products and services that c-store professionals sell and use every day? Yes! It’s NACS Show 2018!
Nearly 24,000 c-store industry professionals from all over the world will converge on the Las Vegas Convention Center from October 7-10 for four days of learning, buying, selling, networking and fun — all while sharing ideas for building bottom lines and experiencing the best in new products.
Alive & Kickin’ Pizza Crust will be showcasing our latest innovations in Central Hall Booth #4905, but that’s just one of the many must-see highlights to add to your agenda. NACS Show 2018 has an impressive lineup of speakers and breakout education sessions from industry influencers sure to motivate and inspire, including:
- Foodservice Trends: Now, New, Next reveals how retail operators with an existing foodservice program can use coming flavor trends to reshape offerings and move their business forward.
- Private Label 2.0 explores how Dollar General, Amazon, Kroger and other cross-channel competitors are leveraging private label to optimize margins and turn inventory. A panel of representatives from c-store chains will also be on-hand to share their takeaways from these competitors, and how they’re innovating — from premium through budget private label — to meet shopper expectations.
- Avoiding a “Chipotle” Headline delves into the impact of increased foodservice on the convenience industry, and how food safety has taken on added importance. Critical questions about how and why to develop a plan to ensure that the food you serve satisfies regulatory requirements and delivers the best quality to your customers will be answered, helping you manage your foodservice program with confidence and avoid that business-busting “Chipotle” headline.
- 19 Recruiting Strategies to Try in 2019 explains the impact of record-low unemployment on c-store hiring, and demonstrates nearly two dozen innovative ways for c-stores, retailers and QSRs to attract talent.
Always leaning forward to progress the c-store industry, NACS Show 2018 will also feature:
- TechEdge: Facilitated group discussions on highly relevant technology topics affecting c-stores that allow industry retailer technology professionals to learn directly from their peers and about the newest tech products and solutions on the NACS Show floor.
- NACS Cool New Products Preview Room: New innovations, products, services and other growth opportunities all in one place! The preview room is segmented into seven areas to help you easily locate new products: Green (eco-friendly), Health & Wellness, New Design, New Flavors, New to the Industry, New Services and New Technology. Capture product details, access exhibitor contact information and print your custom “shopping list” for a visit to the main expo.
- Convenience Matters LIVE: The weekly NACS podcast comes to the NACS Show 2018 floor, where co-hosts Jeff Lenard, Carolyn Schnare and Donovan Woods provide a behind-the-microphone glimpse into the making of a live podcast episode, and offer lively Q&A sessions.
NACS Show 2018 is an action-packed four days, and one blog can’t possibly capture everything that’s available at the expo — or at Alive & Kickin’ Pizza Crust Central Hall Booth #4905. Visit us at NACS to learn about the innovative A&K pizza crusts, doughs and sauces we offer for a variety of venues! Until then, brush up on profitable pizza trends and statistics featured in Fully Loaded: The State of Pizza Nation in 2018. Click the button below to access your copy of this valuable infographic now!